Wednesday, May 4, 2022

When the Physiognomy Publication Strikes.

 


Apparently, being "account restricted" means Facebook moves all your posts further down the newsfeed when published. They do this because their surveys indicate that people only look at the first few posts on their newsfeed and ignore anything further down. This is shadow-banning by definition and they do it for the most ridiculously trivial stuff - by and large any conservative jab that hits too close to home. This avoids outright blocking of accounts. I got in trouble for the meme about Hillary calling the suicide hotline to place an order.

This one got me "restricted".
The big 4 have seen what's happened to Twitter for doing censorship too obviously. Americans have a thing about being told they have to shut up because some elitist said they have to.
Assigning "Account Restricted" status to troublesome members allows them to restrict people from seeing your post without setting up too much of a fuss. Twitter did get carried away with their own "power" when they banned a sitting president from their platform. Oops! That got them on the receiving end of a hostile takeover, triggering mass professional career suicides among their staff and weeping and wailing such as has not been seen since Donald Trump beat Hillary in 2016 despite the smart people's attempts at propagandizing the masses against the evil "Orange Man."
 
I just saw a meme that got a friend's account restricted for months. It was a picture of an "elephant in the room" with writing on its side that observed that the predicted massive death toll of the those who have been disobedient to a certain very visible high paid medical professional's orders, had yet to happen. All that to safely say Dr. Fauci on the book of Face without drawing the attention of nosy censors. Fewer words were used in the meme as you can see, but those words apparently flagged the Facebook Gestapo every time the meme appeared. The meme has been thoroughly eradicated from the net. Can't find it on several search engines or on any of the major social media platforms.
 
Though the meme may or may not be true, it has been and is being scrubbed. Even the email my friend sent me with the meme attached has disappeared from my gmail account AND to my shock, from my hard drive. The actual stats on vaxed vs unvaxed deaths vary from place to place and study to study. Early results in the UK had an almost 2 to 1 death toll among the vaccinated over the unvaxed. The uncomfortable thing for mandate fans is that, there has, in fact, been no mass extinction of the not yet and maybe never be v@#$%^&*ed. This is something that apparently must not and cannot be said on the book of Face. Because it is a debatable statement, but one which FB cannot allow to be said, it must be banned. Because it contradicts the imparted wisdom of the government, it seems the "account restricted designation has been useful to quietly "handle" such heresies by shadow-banning any discussion of the issue.  I almost didn't notice the little red flag telling me my account was restricted. Fortunately, I'm on 9 different social media platforms, so I'm not totally shadow banned.

This blog was originally a Facebook post (or should I say, "Physiognomy Publication post?"). I'm hoping I've avoided algorithm key words in my original Physiognomy Publication post that would alert and trigger the Physiognomy Publication's secret police. 
 
But just in case, I'm copying this to my weblog here and posting it with a hopefully innocuous title on any social media I have access to. Wish me luck, guys. If I get busted, I plan to play the victim card as a person of color. White is, after all, a color. In fact, white is actually a combination of all colors. Ironically true black reflects no colors at all. Technically it's colorless. That innocent observation would definitely get me banned on Physiognomy Publication. In the summertime though, I tend to be a bit swarthy when I'm out in the sun a lot. I'm also part native American (at least more native American than Elizabeth Warren anyway). Some of my Native American ancestors have entries on Wikipedia. I guess that means I'm oppressed.*

Please borrow and share this all you want. No charge. Ignore the copyright notice. That's just legal nonsense.

© 2022 by Tom King

 * And I don't care what color you are, I love you all. The human race is my favorite race. I plan to run it till I one day flop face first dead in my morning corn flakes.

No comments: