Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Legalize Pot - I'm Finally Convinced

(c) 2013 by Tom King

The Ron Paul people have finally convinced me {insert snort of derision} that legalization of pot is good for capitalism.  I even have a slogan for the campaign.

Legalize Pot 
Weed out the competition!


or this:


More Pot
Fewer dimwits in the workforce!


or this idea for a campaign name:


Mothers for the Legalization of Weed!
Bring our boys home 
(We have empty basements.........and pudding)


or this:


Make Pot More Expensive 
Nationalize the Marijuana Industry


or this:


Let's Put Pot Under Obamacare
Raise the price, reduce availability and destroy 
the marijuana industry all in one fell swoop!


Next time I'm asking the Bus driver to roll down the window....

I have a headache.

Tom

No comments: