Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Shadow Banned

 


"Shadow Banned"

Tune: “Yesterday”
Parody by Tom King

Twenty ten, I could post all of my stuff back then,
To criticize Obama weren’t a sin
But Dems didn’t know how to shadow ban

Years ago, you could see all of my Twitter posts.
Now it looks as though my posts are toast.
Oh, I believe I’m shadow banned.

O’ I got 3 strikes, traffic to my blogs was killed, well yikes.
Less than half my Facebook memes get likes.
My content's banned it’s too far right.

My readers they had to go?
They say I violate
Community standards.
Now I’m banned till a future date.

Yesterday, social media wasn’t totally gay.
Now my stuff is mostly hid away.
O’ I’m debunked, I’m here to say.

Why I have been banned
I don't know, they say it was me.
I don’t remember limiting.
Who my posts could see.

Shadow banned, my peeps can’t see my recipes.
I need a place to post what I please.
Oh, I’m, shadow banned I do believe.

I’m shadow banned I do believe.

Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm.

 

No comments: